Welcome to My Coastal Craft Room


"The creative is the place where no one else has ever been.
You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.
What you'll discover will be wonderful.
What you'll discover is yourself." ~Alan Alda

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Elements of Style


Isn't this card so beautiful and so simple?!  It was a card that Jamie, one of my new SU teammates, gave me during a recent swap at our January downline meeting.  I just love the color combination.  Also love the elegant font of the sentiment, although I can't seem to figure out which set it is from.  I'll have to e-mail her soon and will edit this post when I find out. 

Here's the rest of the details:

RECIPE CARD

Stamps:     Elements of Style
Paper:     Old Olive, Early Espresso
Ink:     Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories:     Tafetta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment