Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The Reality (vs. The History)
I've been caught!!! Last night when I was talking to Allan telling him about spending part of my day off updating my new blog, he took a look and the 1st thing he said was. . . ."Where in the heck did that picture come from!?" I giggled so hard I had tears in my eyes! Reason being that my craft room looks nothing like that anymore and Allan knew the reality. He knows that since Dad remodeled the room I've added - well - quite a bit of stuff -- Good Stuff! -- to my stash. Thank goodness for 40% coupons and generous gift cards from friends and family. In fact there's so much stuff in the room now that I had to temporarily move in an extra piece of furniture (I swear - half of it's going when we do our Memory Lane garage sale this spring.). So I promised Allan I would post the current pictures of the "girl cave" as a matter of full disclosure. Here they are. And although it's a little more cluttered - in fact I'm out of room again - and there's now a full box of unfinished projects and kits in the cabinet as well as a stack on the counter, it's still the best place in the world to spend a cozy afternoon and/or evening! Click here to take a tour and see the before and after pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment