I finished putting a blog together this weekend to share with my crafting gal pals from work (galpalmt.blogspot.com) and decided maybe I should dust off my personal blog, get it better organized and start posting more often.
Spent the morning lingering over coffee, visitng my favorite crafting websites and blog hopping. Then headed down to my beloved craft room to get it cleaned up. Although the official name of the room is "The Coastal Craft Room", Allan affectionatley refers to this room as "The Girl Cave". :-)
As usual I have a bunch of unfinished projects laying on the counter. As soon as I cleared some space, I tackled the one on the top. It was an elegant birthday card I cased off of my favorite card site (splitcoaststampers.com) for my friend Mona's birthday. Here's my version:
Then filed away some simple thank you notes I made a few weeks ago. Used some cooridnating cardstock and patterned paper from an old Mat Stack that had been gathering dust. It's a quick and easy pattern that I use when I can't get my creative juices flowing as it can be used with all sorts of papers and colors to fit any occasion.
Will wrap up the craft day unpacking all the goodies I just got from my latest Stampin' Up order. I want them all mounted and ready for my weekly Tuesday night play date tomorrow with my Gal Pals.
Until next time. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment